Selling your current boat can be a strain, especially when you have already found your next step.
In this situation you have two options:
- We have brokerage facilities at all offices. Having your boat on brokerage usually allows you to gain the best sales price but the duration of the sales process cannot be determined.
- Part exchanging your boat can remove all stress from the sales situation and get you into your new dream boat almost immediately.
There are many benefits of part exchange including the following:
- Time saving – part exchange is quick and easy and avoids endless viewings and clients changing their minds
- Value – no brokerage fees are incurred
- Your boating time – you will never be without a vessel.
How do we arrange a price?
The part exchange value of your boat is based on the year and condition of your boat against boats of a similar type and age. We do, of course, have to view your boat to be certain but this can all be arranged at your convenience.
So, how can I move forward with a part exchange?
First of all you must find a boat you are interested in – the easiest place to find this is our website! Once you have found one, please contact us wherever the boat is lying and tell us all about your boat – we will need to know at least the year, model, make, engines and condition of the boat. Please note: a survey will usually be required and no part exchange value is confirmed until signed by both parties.